A New Approach: Community Ops
CommunityOps is a new way to structure and approach a company’s customer service, marketing, and social media/channel strategy.
Customer relationships, not acquisition, is what matters for long-term success. A company must establish and build trust via great customer service and community.
Once trust and process has been established, a company and brand can withstand crises and quickly adapt to the ever-changing market.
Community Ops SERVICES & SOLUTIONS
CommunityOps Methodology and its Impact on Your Business
Better retention via the intersection of marketing + customer care
- Go beyond CRM. Optimize how customer care issues get routed from marketing to customer care; improve the experience for the customer and decrease your service costs.
More stability and less risk with a strong customer and employee community
- Customer service is the new marketing - build a community of customers who are empowered to safeguard your brand.
- Employee engagement - your team is on the front lines. Their involvement is critical to success.
Manage growth and transform your business
- When companies grow, their process and systems must change too. Increased customer churn and less effective marketing spend are key indicators that a change must happen.
Becoming a market leader can’t happen using the same strategy and tactics that worked in the past. Getting in front of the competition and standing out in the market requires a different approach.
A transformation of internal process and company mindset is the foundation to unlocking a new level of success for your business.
- Process transformation, cost control, and scalability between marketing and customer care.
Assess and evaluate where social media fits in your business landscape
- Marketing budget and proportion of effort and investment
- Re-engaging your past customers and maintaining relationships with your current customers
Tool evaluation and implementation
- A poor investment of hundreds of thousands of dollars can slow your team and process to a grinding halt
- Clear recommendations for tool selection based on your unique business needs
An external or internal PR or product failure, crisis, or issue severely damages a company. Companies are losing a collective $75 billion in lost revenue from customers who switch to a competitor after a bad customer experience.
Prepare your people and process to handle any situation - from the everyday to the once-in-a-lifetime crisis.
Crisis Preparedness and Process
Crisis management plan - preparedness for when the worst hits
- Determine roles and responsibilities, order of operations, set up listening to discover issues, and establish Standard Operating Procedures
Audits and workshops - an outside perspective + cross-team preparedness
- Evaluation of current process and weak points or threats
- On-site lunch-and-learns or day-long trainings with social, customer care, and marketing teams
On-call emergency services
- Every minute counts. An outside expert can stop the ‘who’s on first’ chaos that erupts during a crisis event. Victory will immediately arrive on-site to triage, prioritize, and steer activities.